Deb Tokarz is a previous human resource professional, who worked the majority of her twenty-five year career at a healthcare company. Studying industrial psychology, she has always been interested in learning and understanding human behavior. She transitioned from her corporate life to working on a personal quest to find answers to her unhappiness.
In her heart she knew there was something causing her symptoms of depression, high anxiety and fatigue. Having great determination she doesn’t stop searching until finally discovering copper toxicity had been the culprit.
Overcoming her painful past and getting her life back, Deb’s driving force and mission is to create an awareness to prevent other women from the horror she experienced. She is a dedicated advocate for integrative medicine and targeted treatment.
Her bright light and continued personal triumphs inspire others to find balance and healing.
What Readers Are Saying
- "Thank you for sharing your story. For giving those of us suffering, some hope. I know it was difficult to write and share, but it's making a difference. Thank you."
- "This book is an honest, open account of one woman's struggle to regain her mental/emotional health. I think anyone would benefit from reading this book to help them understand the importance of being your own advocate when it comes to health care. Also, because it dealt with an unfamiliar coper toxicity diagnosis, it helps individuals to realize that we must look beyond standard medicine and really explore why something is just not right."
- "I bought your book...you are a blessing to those of us who desperately need encouragement. God bless you for your willingness to share your story!"
- "Reading your story has given me some much needed peace and hope. I’ve been suffering from depression for many years. I also couldn’t get through my second pregnancy and the feelings of guilt and sadness are only worsening my mental state. Thank you so much for sharing your story. For letting me know that there is someone out there who had to go through the same thing I did and who knows exactly how devastating this experience can be, and yet, after some trial and error you found something that really worked for you. I sometimes feel I can never be happy again but reading about your experience fills me with hope. I too have a young daughter who means everything to me and is the reason I keep fighting every day."
- "So in awe of you of your talent and fortitude. I know this book will help many for what you were suffering with unfortunately is very common, for how many of us know family members suffering from depression yet the outside world would never know they were struggling with it."
- "My mom and I were moved to tears over your story and saw so much of ourselves in it! Thank you for sharing it and having the courage to do this! You are blessing so many women!!!
- "Wow...what a great story. Congratulations. You are lucky that you don't need antidepressants. Good for you!"
- "I am sorry that you have been mistreated but thrilled that you found healing through natural means. Glad your experience has turned you into an advocate."
- "I never would have guessed you had this internal struggle going on when we worked together. I respect you even more after reading your book than I did at that time. Your story was so well written, informational, and heartwrenching at times. I hope others who have the privilege of reading your book can learn more about themselves just as I did."
- "It's honestly a lifesaver I found out when I did. Copper levels were very high off the charts and I just wanted to end things, literally could not function and thought I was losing my mind and my life. I am very excited and inspired by you, and thank you for creating this book."